Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thank you Calvary Chapel of Kalamazoo Valley!

Your packages arrived at the beginning of this month! It was like Christmas as I pulled office supplies, snacks and candies, lotions and soaps out of the box. Your generosity is amazing and I am greatly enjoying my goodies! The letters from the kids were especially sweet. Please assure them I am quite safe from all of the wild animals:-) Me with all my loot:-) I requested hand sanitizer and nice smelly soaps and you delivered! I am now the cleanest person on the planet...

How wonderful it was to hear from all of you, how comforting it was to remember home. Your care packages came in the midst of a difficult time for me, and I was greatly encouraged by your efforts. May God bless you as you have blessed me, and I will see you soon. Love, Sarah

No comments: