Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update

Hello friends and family,

I received an email this week from Andy and Kari, fellow missionaries in Meskine. Apparently the nurse who was hired to visit Aissa's village found that her skin infection had cleared nicely and her arm circumference had remained stable. This means that she has not lost any more weight in the past two weeks.

This news is so encouraging, thank you for your prayers. Soon, Andy and Emmanuel will visit Aissa's village to see if the family is willing to send Aissa and her sister to school. I will update you as soon as I hear from the team.

Blessings, Sarah

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Sarah
My church has been praying for Aissa since I returned home from the ship. Its so good to hear she is doing well, praise God.
Look forward to more updates, Caroline