Friday, May 28, 2010

Thank you

How can I thank you? What can I say that would express the love I have for all of you, my brothers and sisters? Your prayers were a tangible presence every step of the journey this past month. God honored them all. What a blessing you are to me.

Thank you for being my Aaron and my Hur, for holding my arms up when I didn’t have the strength to do it on my own. Together, we have brought the little bird home. Through you God has been glorified.

So here you go…the fruits of your prayers. Please continue to pray for sweet Aissa, she needs it now perhaps more than ever.

(*Warning, some of these photos are medically graphic, but they give a realistic picture of the amazing work done by the team of the Africa Mercy.)







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, finally I get to see your blog!! It's so good to see Aissa smiling. What a wonderful girl. She has a special place in my heart and I know God has an amazing future for her. I remember she used to love sitting in the middle of all the nurses as we prayed before handover and I loved her being in the midst of sweet praise and prayers to our awesome Father. I pray she would come to personally know her Father and all that Jesus has done for her. Keep up the good work, you're an inspiration! Love Frances xx

Sarah said...

Hello Frances! It's great to hear from you, so glad you had a chance to catch up on what's happening with the little bird. She is doing well, and still in need of much prayer.

Thank you for loving her so well during our time on the AFM! What a blessing you were to us. Your hard work was much appreciated.

Love, Sarah